Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey folks! So...it's my first post and I'm not quite sure how this goes...so I'll keep it short! I should start by saying that I'm not as talented on this blog as my cousin, Kim, is! She's really the master of the blog and she has three kids and a husband! She somehow always has time to keep things updated and fun...while I am here with no kids and ample time, and I never write on here. I'm working in Bamberg today. My first patient of the day did not show up and it's sooooo aggravating! I mean seriously...we call them the day before and then they just don't even bother to call us to cancel or anything..they just don't show up!! ARG!! Anyway, tonight is GA night and I'm looking forward to it. I love these girls but they are terrible!! I'm praying for patience, obedience, discipline, favor, and wisdom. I need it all to teach these girls. I'm excited for the weekend. We really don't have plans and I love that! Randy and I rarely get time together, especially on the weekends. We always have something going on and this weekend is free! I think we are going to our state fair in Columbia. Can't wait to eat all that yummy goodness that's deep fried with sugar on top!! So much for the biggest loser Chip style competition this week at work. Ok..I promised to keep it short..so goodbye! Have a wonderful blessed day and pray that God blesses my mind and my hands. I want to glorify Him with my work! Love, Dr. Robyn Reece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment